The ninth SCC Shizuoka Copywriting Awards Held by Shizuoka Copywriters Club Is An Exhibition With Over Than 4,000 works On Display.
Works Considered To Be "Nice Cather!!" Are All On The Second Floor Gallery.
Exhibition Of No Illustrations, No Photographs, But Words And Rhymes.
Turned-in works are on display under 6 themes respectively as following.
- Ones that may make you feel like going to see a movie in a movie theater.
- Ones that may introduce you the magnitude of "Hospitality" in life ceremonies.
- Ones that may make the Households desperate to start a new work.
- Ones that may get women motivated to try out a new style.
- Ones that may help carpenter-wannabes move forward for their own dreams.
- Ones that may people think that advertisements are wonderfully interesting.
What is SCC Shizuoka Copywriting Awards?
A citizen participatory copywriting contest held by Shizuoka Copy Writers Club.
This contest is a social business contributed to make the locals aware of the importance of copywriting's ( or, advertisements' ) own influences for revitalizing the local area.
Period : December 7th 2018 ~ December 24th
Time : 10：00～21：00
Place : 2F Gallery In CCC - Shizuoka City Cultural and Creative Industries Promotion Center
Fees : Free
Cooperation with Shizuoka Copy Writers Club
Held By : CCC - Shizuoka City Cultural and Creative Industries Promotion Center